[The complete documentation can be found at http://customer.honeywell.ca/techlit/pdf/95c-00000s/95c-10897.pdf]
This was bugging me for a while - the thermostat in my condo was configured to display in Fahrenheit. I had removed the device figuring there would be a jumper or dipswitch on the back, but I had assumed incorrectly. It turns out this device contains an EEPROM for storing configuration data. Getting into the setup is relatively straight forward.
- Change the temperature set point to 10C or 50F. If it will not go this low then the minimum set point has been modified - you can access setup by selecting the lowest your device will go.
- Wait about 3 seconds until the room temperature is displayed
- Press and hold the UP and DOWN buttons until tS is displayed
- Press UP once to show the current setting, press UP again so that it changes to Celcius.
- Press DOWN to commit your change.
- Continue pressing DOWN as you cycle through the available options (db, OP, uC, uH, CO, CL, HL, ES, rt) until you reach rT.
- Press DOWN once more and the unit should return to the current room temperature display, this time in the scale of your choice!